Kendrah has been asked to HOMECOMING. She was planning on going with a group of her friends that did not have a guy to go with, however a guy has asked her! Confirming it is not a "date", that mom drops her off and picks her up, and can use her super powers to see through walls, I have consented to let her go with her friend, Ricky. He is a member of the church and they have known each other for several years, and he's cute. Kendrah is very excited and will be looking for a dress in the next week. She has also assured her friend, Rileigh, she will not ditch her to spend the evening entirely with Ricky!
Kendrah will also be receiving her Young Women Recognition Award this month. She has done a lot of hard work and has completed all of the value projects and is excited about the award.
P.S. Hey, it's Kendrah! I'm sooo excited for homecoming. I'm jumping up and down all the time! Rileigh and I can't stop talking about what we're gonna wear. We'll post pictures of before and after homecoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment